- 2020/11/16 L'Oréal entrusts Divco again
- 2020/01/29 New project: new industrial building for XNRGY Climate Systems in Saint-Hubert
- 2019/11/26 St-Bruno now home to a new Costco warehouse
- 2019/10/17 New condo-rental project in the heart of Griffintown
- 2019/09/12 UPS’ presence in Lachine grows
- 2019/06/28 Costco collaborates with Divco once again for the construction of its new distribution center in Varennes
- 2019/06/14 Decathlon’s new distribution center: facility that once manufactured tanks for WWII given yet another vocation
- 2019/05/02 Major transformation complete at 1100 Atwater
New condo-rental project in the heart of Griffintown
1306 Basin is a new residential development project consisting of both a condominium tower and an apartment tower which are connected by a common parking area. The complex offers a total of 266 modern units spread over 15 storeys and includes a gym, swimming pool, restaurant and multi-purpose common spaces.
Located in the heart of Griffintown, this state-of-the-art building boasts contemporary architecture, keeping in complete harmony with this vibrant neighborhood. Its large window walls were designed to let the daylight stream in all day long while offering a splendid view of the Lachine Canal and downtown Montreal.
The construction required extensive excavation work in order to build the 5-storey underground parking structure. Waterproofing the foundation of the building was another complexity that was successfully realized by DIVCO’s project team.